Best Deal on a Fiber Carbon Pickleball Paddle Ever!
USA Pickleball Tested and Approved
The paddle was tested by the USA Pickleball association. It meets all specifications and is accepted for tournament play. Play with confidence and play with the best.
Bite paddle is Edgeless with a Carbon Fiber surface (slightly rough) and a Polypropylene Core. The Wolfe’s mouth is a hole known as our “Air Pathway Hole”, as you move the paddle air passes through the mouth giving your swing less resistance and more power. As a Generation 2 Wolfe Paddle it has a Thickness of .625″ (16mm).
- Wolfe Generation 2 Paddles have a Thickness of .625″ (16mm)
- The surface is Slightly Rough Carbon Fiber
- The core is a Polypropylene Honeycomb
- This paddle has an NO Edge
- Padded Grips
- Specifications: Height: 16″ , Head Width: 8″ , Grip: 5″ Length , Weight: 8.5 to 9 ounces (weight can vary)
- Air Pathway to provide less resistance and makes it easier to swing
- USA Pickleball Approved for Tournament Play